Institutul Naţional de Cercetare Ştiinţifică în Domeniul Muncii şi Protecţiei Sociale
INCSMPS is a nationally accredited as National Institute for Scientific Research for the activity of RDI, a public law institution self-financed, under the coordination of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection;
The institute carries out the research and development activity by developing projects oriented towards specialized policies in the fields of labor market / social policy / demography and innovation / energy and environment;
It has a highly qualified staff, with experience and solid proven expertise, partnerships with certified collaborators and a database with approximately 300 results;
The results of the activity are based on rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyzes, innovative methodologies and solid, adequate recommendations;
Transfers to public authorities research results on labor market dynamics at national, regional and local level (county).
Developed short- and medium-term labor demand forecasts using both macro-econometric modeling and business surveys, and developed proposals to improve the labor market information system to ensure a better transition from school to work. of young people.
INCSMPS - national accredited CDI
INCSMPS - registered trademark;
INCSMPS - ISO and IQNET accredited
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Passion and professionalism in every stage of the activity.
Knowledge of socio-economic, national and European phenomena, as their presence and anticipation of their manifestation;
Activity based on the newest, high-performance and efficient methods and approaches in defining solutions, recommendations and conclusions;
Professional monitoring of the activity;
The passion and professionalism of the team is a competitive advantage and an essential support for our activity
- employee quality; innovation capacity, comparable European level of methods and methodologies used;
- reputation, quality of management, partnerships;
- the quality of the results / services offered;
- relations with the economic and political environment;
- institutional visibility, but also of each researcher;
- the quality of scientific events and organized promotion actions.
KEY BENEFICIARIES / FINANCERS
- Important bodies of the national central administration: the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, the Ministry of National Education, the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Digitization, the National Institute of Statistics;
- International and European bodies: UN, UNDP, World Bank, ILO, European Commission, Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Moldova;
- RDI institutes with high expertise in various economic and social fields - national and international;
- Institute of Economic Forecasting of the Romanian Academy;
- Institute of National Economics of the Romanian Academy;
- Public and private universities in the country and abroad;
- SMEs, NGOs, national or international foundations;
- Companies from the national economic environment